Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday - Monday - Monday

Well, it's Monday, and back to work time. After 4 days off, it's hard to get back in the grind. I think Rachel was almost late for school, but she was getting out of the truck as the bell rang, so maybe she made it.

Yesterday was such a weird day. Scott was going fishing early, and I had all these plans of stuff I wanted to do while he was gone. I remember getting up and letting Shadow, my cat, in at 8:30, then I went back to bed and didn't get up until 12:30 p.m.! So much for getting everything done that I wanted to do. Of course, then I couldn't go back to sleep last night. And this morning I didn't want to get up.

I'll have to find pictures of Boots and Shadow, our two cat-boys, so I can post them here. Sometimes I want to kill them (when they want to run in and out all night), but they are our 2 babies. They used to have a cat-door until I found an oppossum in my kitchen. That's a whole other story.

Need to go figure out what I'm putting on special this week. Gotta make some money.

No comments: