Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Card for Ryan

Just a quick post.  My neice's oldest grandson is in first grade. His mama said he wants to make and send Christmas cards this year, and he hopes he gets some Christmas cards back.  So I made him this "special" Christmas card.


I don't know if you can see it or not, but the deer in the trees has a red nose.  I think he will like it: it has all the things a boy likes: trucks, snow, snowmen (or the start thereof), Christmas trees, presents, and Rudolph.  

Have a Merry Christmas










P.S.  I have to edit this to say that Ryan loved the card.  I decorated the envelope and he thought it was from Santa.  I also put a bunch of stickers inside, and he told his mama that Aunt Becky sends the neatest cards because they have stickers inside.  What a cutie he is.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

When I saw this card and that you made it for a little boy, I immediately said. There is everything in it to excite him. Then i read your explanation. Right on the nose. Lol Even the red reindeer nose. I love all of the things that you put on this card. Specially the boy with the large snowball. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad challenge this week. Merry Christmas and good luck.
Barbara, Mod Squad host.

Donna Ellis said...

What an adorable card, Becky! He will be thrilled - especially with all the fun elements and lots of motion - pure delight! I love that Rudolph is watching in the background (your forest looks amazing!). Definitely the perfect card for a little boy - or anyone for that matter! Hope you are enjoying the cool down after all this heat. This morning is much cooler - in the 70s, but it is still quite humid. I am sending the cooler air further south for you.
hugs,
de

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Becky! Just a brief not to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, and to thank you for your on-line friendship. I hope that 2017 is especially good to you, and that the promise of new beginnings creates wonderful journeys! hugs, de

Bev Gerard said...

No wonder Ryan loved the card ... it's completely filled with wintery fun! Very cute!