Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thank you...

Good morning!  It's been awhile since I posted, but I've been busy, busy, busy.

I have discovered Mixed Media and have made one journal and am in the process of making another journal.  I have fallen in love with the Dylusions paints, and I have the newest colors on my website at My Paper Moon, under Ranger Products.

Also, I was commissioned to make some thank you note cards, and I finally finished 24 of those and delivered them to the person who ordered them.  They loved them, I'm happy to say.

And now to my latest "Thank You"...a card I made to send to the person who commissioned my work.


I sponged various colors of yellow/orange/brown ink onto white cardstock to make the background, masking off the horizon. The stamps are all from Gina K Designs, and were stamped in a dark brown (almost black) ink to make the silhouettes. I used a golden glitter glue on the water to simulate reflections.  The glitter glue doesn't scan well, but it looks stunning in real life.

I hope you and she like the card.

Happy crafting...


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Becky, if her thank you cards are anywhere near as beautiful as this one, no wonder she was excited! Your artwork is beautiful! Such a lovely scene. Was this scene inspired by Pearl's recent selfie at the beach? Gorgeous! I don't know how to do these. So proud of the journals you're working on. Will you be sharing photos of those? Hugs, de