Here is the latest project I have been working on. I used one of the background papers from my gelli plate to make the background for the flowers. I wish the scan had been better, but it is really pretty in real life. There are greens, browns, and honey colors on white cardstock, and it makes a striking background.
The butterfly is also punched from a piece of paper made with the gelli plate. I had enough to punch a few butterflies, but only used the one on the card.
The top of the card was a part of a die cut where I had used the rest of it for another project, so I stamped it with script then sponged some brown ink on it.
I wanted to mail the card, so lumpy was out. Therefore, I punched some centers for the flowers and put some glitter glue on them for some sparkle.
Now it's your turn to make something crafty.