Friday, August 23, 2013

Favorite Place

Hello!  Are the kids back in school yet?  They started back to school on the 20th, here, so all is quiet.  :-)

Sometimes you need a guy card, and you don't have a lot of time (and in my case I don't have a lot of "guy" stamps).  So I grab my little dapper guy (Dapper Dan) and I'm good to go. He's usually good for any kind of sentiment.



All stamps are by My Paper Moon.  I used up some background paper scraps and some raffia.   Easy card. That's the kind I like to make.  And easy to mail.  That's even better.

Hope you have a great weekend.


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply lovely x

Donna Ellis said...

Greeaaaaaat card, Miss Becky! Love those colors, and the image is one which is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face, whether male or female! I especially like the rosy cheeks - wonderful shading there! hugs, de