Monday, May 12, 2008

I Forgot My Anniversary

It's my anniversary, and I forgot! I can't believe I forgot my anniversary. If my daughter hadn't emailed me and sent her best wishes I would have totally forgotten my anniversary. So, now I'm in a pickle. I didn't make a wonderful card for my hubby for our anniversary. Thankfully I have some already made. The bad thing is, I usually show him my cards as I make them. Do you think this one will work? It uses the postage collage stamp from My Paper Moon.



I can rush home after work and sneak in the house and stamp Happy Anniversary on the inside of the card without him knowing. I don't want to give him another fish card. I give him fish cards so often (since he likes to fish), and on Friday I gave him a card with a sailing ship on it for his birthday, so I'm kinda at a loss.

I'm so bad......I can't believe I forgot my own anniversary.

On a brighter note, I want to give you a gift for my anniversary. If you place an order at My Paper Moon this week, I will give you a free "saying" stamp (my choice). You must write "Happy Anniversary" in the comment box at check-out to receive the free stamp.

No comments: