Sunday, December 30, 2007

The year is winding down...

This little guy is one of my favorites. I have no idea who makes the stamp, but he seemed a natural for this technique.

2007 is winding down, and in the last few days of the year I like to reflect on the past year and my goals for the coming year. I have made a lot of new friend this year, and I am thankful for them. I am thankful for all the new customers I have. I am thankful that I am reasonably healthy, as is my family, and even though we are poor in money, we are rich in the things that count.

My wish for you is to have a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

My husband and I are huge New England Patriot football fans, and last night's win was fantastic. They are now undefeated in a regular season. Can they win 2 playoff games and then the Super Bowl? We certainly hope so and will be right there rooting for them on each game.

I have lots to do, so I will sign off for now. See you soon!

No comments: