Monday, November 12, 2007

Tear Bear


This little bear was fun to make and really easy. It's supposed to be made with mulberry paper, but I didn't have any, so I used silk paper....still turned out cute, don't you think?

Anyway, I just wanted to share this cute little creation. I will definately be making more of these!

All you need is mulberry paper and a bear pattern. You use a wet paintbrush to go around the pattern, tear the paper, and glue it together. I used chalk around the edges to give it definition, and drew in the eyes, nose and other facial characters. Pink chalk on the cheeks, and you're done....if you want to be. You can add glitter, put clothes on your bear, pose it around objects (like cupcakes), have it holding objects. The possibilities are endless.

These would look adorable on cards or scrapbook pages.

No comments: