Whew! It's been some time since I've posted! But rest assured, I haven't been slacking, I've been busy making Christmas cards for the troops (140 of them), as well as helping my son-in-law start a t-shirt business. And I've taken over the accounting at my day job. And I'm working on a new sheet of stamps.
Anyway, I wanted to show you an altered CD that I did some time ago. It was a lot of fun.
I started out by painting the CD with acrylic paints. Just take a few colors you like and dab them on. You can add loose glitter at this time, if you desire. Let it dry completely. Then stamp background images using Staz-On ink. Then I used a clip-art image that I distressed to cover the hole in the CD. Cut a piece of acetate the size of the CD and stamp more images on that, making sure you don't cover up the clip art completely. I adhered the acetate to the CD using crystal lacquer. After it was dry, I mounted the whole thing on black paper, and framed it in a frame.
I'll be back soon with some more art....