Thursday, January 11, 2018

Christmas cards

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted.  But I've been a busy bee.  I made 150 cards, which I sent to Ronald McDonald House, and then there was Christmas and all the shopping and family time.  And at work I had year end and getting things ready for the accountant.  But I'm back now and hope to post a little more often.

I did want to share with you my Christmas card this year.  If you remember, last year I made a card featuring 3 French hens:


This year I made 4 calling birds.  I only made about 20 of these for special friends.


I'll be back later with some more cards....

Inky hugs,



1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

hahahaha! I love your cards, Becky! I remember that adorable chicken creation card singing "three french hens...." but this year's card totally cracks me up! YIKES! so cute! And such a great sentiment to go with the odd "ducks" LOL Great cards! hugs, de