Friday, May 19, 2017

Hero Arts Koi Fish

Good afternoon!  Summertime is already in full swing here in Florida, and it's HOT - HOT - HOT. Just time for a quickie post, so, today I want to share with you the Hero Arts Koi Fish stamp set.

 I started off with a watercolored background.  I ran it through a Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!  Look at the texture in this background.

I stamped the fish from Hero Arts (it's 3 step stamping and very cool) and the lily pads and flowers and cut them out. You can see the variations of inks on the koi below.  Adhered them to the background with a liquid adhesive.


And below is the completed card.  I love the textures and colors.


I loved working with this set from Hero Arts.  I also have their 3-step poppy stamps and love them also.

Hope you have enjoyed.  Have a great weekend.



1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Your koi creation is gorgeously colored and designed, Becky, with wonderful textures and shapes! Love it! xoxo