Monday, June 6, 2016

Peek-A-Boo Card

Good afternoon.  I hope the sun is shining where you are (unless, of course, it's night).  We were supposed to get a lot of rain from a tropical storm, but so far I haven't seen any precipitation.  Which is a good thing.

Mod Squad Challenge is having a new challenge this week to make a peek-a-boo card.  This is my take on that challenge.


I used the rose background paper from my stash.  The rose on the white cardstock was die cut from a Hero Arts die, which allows the background paper to show through.  Hello is a Heidi Swapp stamp, and was stamped in Delicata Goldenglitz ink, as is the spatter stamps (The Angel Company).  I used Nuvo Crystal Drops for the dew drops.

A quick and easy card to make.  Hope you enjoy.



2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Becky! Your peek-a-boo card is OH SO PRETTY! Lovely flower shape with the pretty paper below. I'm quite envious of your "drizzle" spatter stamps! I would love those stamp images! Fantastic design, Miss Becky! huggers, de

Linda said...

Hello Becky! Your card is lovely! :)