Monday, September 29, 2014

Halloween

Hello!

It's time to dig out all my Halloween stamps. I love making Halloween cards.  This year I bought an embossing folder that I really like, but I don't like the fact that it's all one color when you are through running it through your machine.  So....

I chose white cardstock, and ran it though the Cuttlebug with the embossing folder.  Then the fun began.


I colored the stockings with bright purple and yellow Spectrum Noir markers.  The shoes I colored with black, and gold for the buckle.  Then I put glitter on everything!  When it was all dry, I cut them out and put them on background patterned paper.  


Here are two more examples.  I changed the colors of the shoes and the stockings. Still has the Halloween feel though. You can click the images for a larger view.

I was happy when finished. 

Have a great day!




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ohhhh so cute! x

Donna Ellis said...

These are SO CUTE, Becky! Love your color choices, and the great texture in the layers (I especially like the textures in the shoes!) LOL great cards! hugs, de