Monday, January 17, 2011

Silhouette Lady

Good morning!  I hope you had a restful weekend.  I had some obligations to take care of, then I got some time to play.

I recently released some Silhouette Ladies, and today I would like to introduce you to one of them.  I had a lot of fun making this card, even though it's a very simple card.  I like simple, easy to mail cards, without a lot of lumpy, bumpy embellishments.  I save that for cards I can hand deliver.

Anyway, here we go...
I chose Silhouette Lady #13 for this card.  She's very lovely and I thought she would look pretty in pink. The scalloped rectangles were cut using Nestability dies.  I added a little glitter to the flower to give them some bling. The background cardstock is textured.

For this card you can use any sentiment you would like on the inside.

Head on over to My Paper Moon to see the rest of the Silhouette Ladies.

Have a great week!

No comments: