xHello and happy Friday. I hope you are beating the heat. Can fall and cooler weather get here soon enough? I swear it gets hotter every year!
I dug out a stamp that I don't often use, the Lotus Blossom stamp from My Paper Moon. I was in the mood to make a Thinking of You Card, and this is what I came up with.
It's a very simple card, with a pink cardstock base and a dotted swiss embossed layer. I stamped the lotus stamp 3 times on glossy cardstock and used alcohol inks to color the images. I cut them out and layered them, pop dotting the one in the middle. Very easy to do.
My friend, Shelly, has given me a new blog award. Thank you, Shelly!
There really isn't anything stylish about me, I'm all about comfort, but I will accept it in the spirit in which it was given. I am supposed to list 5 things about me that are stylish, and I am supposed to give the award to 5 other bloggers. So, without further ado, here are my 5 stylish things:
- I love shoes. I wear shoes that are comfortable, but I have a closet full of shoes that I love to look at.
- I love purses. Same as with the shoes. I probably have 100 purses. I can say that I use them all, though.
- I love bright colored clothing. Blues and reds and yellows. Lime green. I got that from my mother.
- I am trying to let my hair grow long enough to donate to Locks of Love. It's very hard during the summer, because I have thick hair, so it's very hot. I don't know how you ladies do it. You have my complete awe.
- I love jewelry, although I don't wear it as often as I should.
Now I have to think about the 5 bloggers I am going to give this award to, so I'll have that in a future post.
I hope you have a great weekend. Hubby is entering a barbeque cookoff on Labor Day weekend, and he's going to practice with his teammate tomorrow, so I'll be eating barbeque. I hope you can stay cool.
And I hope you get to do something crafty!