Monday, April 19, 2010

Over the Moon Monday - New Stamps Preview

Good morning, and welcome to Over The Moon Monday. 

Where does the weekend go?  It seems like a few minutes ago it was Friday, and now it's Monday again.  They sure do fly when you're having fun.  And I did have fun this weekend. For my early birthday/anniversary present my hubby got me a hot tub.  And boy is it nice.  I can't imagine what we did without one. It's very relaxing and I can see it getting a lot of use.

I'm excited about the new stamps, too!  I have them up on the website and for a short period of time they are on sale. Instead of having a challenge today, I'd like to spotlight some of the new stamps.

This is Claire. Claire is an elegant flapper (or whatever else you want her to be).


Meet Jill.  Jill is a sultry southern girl.


This is Summer.  Summer could very well be a bride, with the right colors.

And the last one for today....

This is Wendy. Wendy is a free spirit. You might find her at the beach, or riding a horse, or working in the garden.  She's very versatile.

I hope you have enjoyed the glimpse you have gotten of 4 of the 12 new woman images just released.  They are all available and on sale now at My Paper Moon.

See you next week!

No comments: