Monday, September 14, 2009

Over The Moon Monday - Pick 3 Challenge

Good morning, and welcome to another Over The Moon Monday. I hope you had a good weekend.

I love the Pick 3 Challenges. I think they give you a lot of lattitude, yet still have some confines. And the possibilities are endless. So, today we will have another Pick 3 Challenge. Are you up for it?

Okay, let's go. Today's options are:
  • The color purple
  • Gemstones (crystals)
  • Ribbon
  • Border Punch
  • Pearl Ex
  • Leaves

I have chosen the color purple, ribbon, and a border punch for my 3 choices. Below is the card I made:

The coloring is off because I used pop dots to raise the cat sitting in the window. It doesn't really look like I singed the paper in real life

I used a Copic Marker to color the ribbon the same color as the night time sky. I used a white gel pen to make the centers of the stars, and I used a Martha Stewart border punch to punch the bottom of the patterned paper. I used tiny pearls to make a collar for the cat, just to give it a little pizzaz.

I hope you take the time to do something crafty this week.

No comments: