Here it is, another Monday. Where does the time go? The weeks go by so quickly, and sometimes it doesn't even seem like I had a weekend. Do you ever feel that way?
The granddaughters started back to school today. I think they were very happy...they were quite bored there at the end. I can't wait to get home and see how their first day went.
I have a new blog award, thanks to my friend Andrea!
A big thanks for the award.
With this prestigious award comes the fine print: In order to accept this award you must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting then know you nominated them
Here are my 7 Kreativ Bloggers:
- Paper Friendly
- Inky Hugz
- Amazing Paper Grace
- Stampin' with Markie's Mom
- Mel Stampz
- It's All Rosy
- Artistic Extras
And my 7 ”interesting” things about me:
1. I love pizza.
2. I can tie the stem of a cherry into a knot with my tongue.
3. I work during the day as an office manager in an automotive repair shop.
4. I own my own rubber stamp company
5. I met my husband on the internet.
6. I play the piano.
7. Sweet tea is my all-time favorite beverage. (No lemon, please)
Thanks for all the inspiration ladies! Keep it up! Love you all!
I received a beautiful spirelli ornament from a lovely lady who I had the pleasure of doing business with. I ordered some stamps (imagine that!), and she undercharged me on the postage. I sent her a check for the difference, and she told me that nobody had ever offered to pay the difference when she undercharged them. And she sent me this lovely spirelli ornament.
(I didn't get the picture cleaned up too well).
Have a creative week!