Monday, May 11, 2009

Over The Moon Monday - Pick 3 Challenge


Welcome to another Over The Moon Monday. I hope you had a terrific Mother's Day. I spent mine lounging around, reading, napping, and generally enjoying myself. My daughter brought me flowers and a Dooney and Bourke change purse like one I had admired. Dear hubby cooked some fresh fish he had caught the day before for me and it was overall, a lovely day. The fish were yummy.

I love the Pick 3 challenges, so let's do another one today. Your job is to choose 3 of the following and make a card to share with us via a link in the comment section. Let's get started:

1. Tags
2. Rickrack
3. Patterned Paper
4. Faux stitching
5. Staples
6. Photo corners

For my card, I chose rickrack, patterned paper and faux stitching.

I stamped the "Rise & Shine" stamp from My Paper Moon onto glossy cardstock and watercolored it. I trimmed it to fit onto one of the nestability label tags. I layered this onto a larger nestability label tag. I did the faux stitching around the edges of the larger tag.

I cut some patterned paper and adhered it to the bottom of the card. I used green rickrack to cover the seam. Then I stamped Get Well Soon onto the card and it was complete.

Let's see what you come up with...share it via a link in the comment section.

1 comment:

itsallrosi said...

Got mine done this week:

tag, photo corners, patterned paper

http://itsallrosie.blogspot.com/2009/05/fathers-day-is-coming.html