Monday, March 16, 2009

Over The Moon Monday


Welcome to another Over The Moon Monday. I hope you are enjoying the challenges each Monday. I am enjoying seeing what you have made using the green and pink colors. Great job!

Today will be a layout challenge. I received a card recently that used this layout, and I liked it so well that I wanted to challenge you to use it, also. Here is the layout:


What can you do with this layout? Below are my 2 cards I made. I hope you can make a card and share with us....



The card below is square. The flower is from My Paper Moon. I ran the bright yellow cardstock through the cuttlebug using the swiss dot embossing folder to give it texture and dimension.



The next card is a regular A-2 sized card. Either card would make a great birthday card, Mother's Day card, or thinking of you card.



I love all the art you have shared with past Over The Moon Monday challenges. I hope you can share some with today's challenge.

Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

itsallrosi said...

Becky, check this out!

http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2009/03/stamp-it-week-five-x2-for-friday.html

Becky said...

Way to go, Laura! Great job!