Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Black and White #2

Good aft3ernoon! Here is my second black and white card. I really like the way this turned out, and it really looks so much better in real life. I stamped the same image, once with black ink of white cardstock and once with white ink on black cardstock. I cut them both out and aligned them so that they matched up. I matted the white cardstock on textured black cardstock, and I matted the black cardstock on white. I ran 2 pieces of cardstock (1 black, 1 white) through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder. You can't see the embossing on the black very well, but it's there. I cut those in half and mounted my other piece on it. I stamped "dream" with white ink on black cardstock and distressed the edges with white ink. I layered that with foam pop dots to make it stand out.

I hope you have a creative day!

No comments: