Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snowmen

Good morning! I hope you are having a wonderful day! The weather has warmed up here and we are back to Florida weather. I'm glad. I'm still congested from my cold last week, but if the weather stays good I think I can kick this thing. I have it in the first place because of the weather. Hot one day, cold the next.

Anyway, I have another snowman to show you today. This is the same stamp as yesterday, from Hero Arts, but I've changed up the background some.

Again, I am using non-traditional colors, but they work. The background has a snowflake stamp and the "Let it snow" stamp that are stamped randomly in Versamark. There is some glitter on the buttons and the cap, although it doesn't show at all in the scan.

Tomorrow I'll show you another version of the same stamp. Until then, do something crafty!

No comments: