Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Elf

Good afternoon! It's chilly in Florida, and I bet it's cold where you are, too. My husband's family lives in New Hampshire, and they have been snowed in for awhile, sometimes without power, and were looking to get more snow. They will be having a white Christmas, to say the least. I hope you are staying warm wherever you may be.
This card was made by Andrea C., using the Santa Elf stamp from My Paper Moon. This was an easy card to make, since there was no coloring of the image involved, and it looks very nice. I like the buttons and washers she used on the gifts.


I really love snowflakes, so I made this card using a die from my Cuttlebug. I put frosted glitter on the snowflake. I also stamped a small stamp and punched it out and adhered to the middle of the snowflake, then adhered that to a piece of blue ribbon. Another quick and easy card.
That's all for today, but I'll try to post again tomorrow. Stay warm.

No comments: