Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Poinsettia Card

Good morning! It's a beautiful, sunny morning here in Florida. I hope the weather is behaving where you are.


Here is another Christmas card I made for this year. I forget what it's called, but I love the look. The poinsettia (stamp by The Angel Company) is stamped on cardstock, colored, and cut out. I put icicle stickes in the center for shine. Then it's layered on a piece of glossy cardstock that was treated with alcohol inks. That was layered onto a piece of cardstock that folds to open from the left to the right . The cardstock base is folded to open from the left (mistletoe layer). The base of the poinsettia cardstock is layered on the pine needle background. I know it sounds confusing, but in real life it's simple and very pretty.

Here is a link to the Land 'O Lakes site, where you can print out to/from gift tags, as well as tags for food and name tags: http://www.landolakes.com/promotions/Free-Gift-Giving-Labels.cfm.

I hope you are enjoying the Christmas cards I'm sharing.

No comments: