Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another brrrrr day...

We are having a very cold day today. When I got up this morning, it was 44 degrees. Now I know some of you are snickering and thinking that 44 degrees would feel like a heat wave. But here in Florida, we aren't used to having temperatures that cold, so to us it's very, very cold.

And so, I have to show you another snowman Christmas card.


This little guy is a stamp from Hero Arts. I didn't want to use traditional Christmas colors, so I chose pink and green. Besides, I had ribbon in those colors that I wanted to use. You can barely see it in the scan, but I used a small background snowflake stamp, also from Hero Arts, with a versamark pad to make a little background for the card. I really like the way this turned out. I have some others to show you, using the same stamp, but they will wait for another day.

I hope you get to do something crafty today! Stay warm, wherever you are....



No comments: