Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Autumn Card

I love this leaf stamp from The Angel Company. This stamp is stamped on glossy cardstock that has been colored with alcohol ink. Then I cut it out. I used my little teeny tiny kai scissors, and boy are they sharp!

For the brown background, I applied gesso to a piece of cardstock, and while it was still wet, I brushed some pearl-ex over it.

The ribbon was silver, but I put some light alcohol inks on it, and gave it a little color. I stamped hello fall and the 2 leaves on white cardstock and colored them with markers, then punched out the circle. The larger circle was punched from brown cardstock, and I used markers to make it "plaid".

I hope I've inspired you today, and you have a wonderful weekend. I hope you get to be crafty, too.

No comments: