Monday, November 10, 2008

And we have a winner!

Good morning! I know you have been anxiously awaiting the winner of the holly cuttlebug embossing folder, so without further ado.....

I used a random number generator found at http://www.random.org/, and it chose #14.

And the winner is...Adair, who wrote:

I have many wonderful Christmas memories. Some of my favorites was when I was a kid, we would go to Grandma's on Christmas Eve who lived 200 miles away. We would buy her a tree, decorate it and go to bed. She still had the decorations my Dad made as a child that we would lovingly put in the tree.

Congratulations, Adair. Please send me your snail mail addy and I'll get your prize in the mail to you.

I would like to thank everyone who participated. I have read all the entries and laughed with some of you and cried with some of you. I appreciate you sharing your favorite memories.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Congratualtions Adair!!!

Thank you for coming up with the idea of having us share our Christmas memories, Becky. I really enjoyed reading each one.