Friday, September 26, 2008

Something fishy

Artwork by Jane in San Diego

The above card is gorgeous in real life. A scan just doesn't do it justice. It actually is 3-D, and the images are by My Paper Moon. The fish can be found here and the tassel can be found here.
Do you have any plans for the weekend? I just found out about Q-Fest, which is a local barbeque cook-off festival that's this weekend in a neighboring community, so I think we are going there. They also have a marketplace with arts and crafts, and I HAVE to check THAT out.
The weather has cooled off a bit and it's wonderful. I so look forward to this time of year. I like it even a tiny bit cooler. I like the colors of fall and the leaves when they change colors. That's one of the things I miss out on by living here, but I surely enjoy seeing photos of the fall foliage. Crisp mornings and cool days = wonderful.
Okay, I have some orders to get out and some invoices to do, so I'm out of here. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Do something crafty!

No comments: