Friday, September 12, 2008

Copic Ciao Markers are here!


Copic Ciao Marker sets are now in stock. I have 5 different sets to choose from, as well as the blender pens. You can see them here. I will be adding other sets to inventory in the near future. COPIC Ciao Markers are the perfect choice for beginning artists. These round shaped pens are made specifically for those who want to try markers for the fisrt time. Solid polypropylene body is both smooth and comfortable, for a perfect, controllable grip. And they are double ended, and have a medium broad chisel tip and a super brush nib. The alcohol ink is vibrant and lasts a long, long time.



This is a card I made for a contest in a Yahoo group that featured Stampscapes stamps. Although I didn't win, I liked the way the card turned out.

For those of you along the gulf coast, please, please take any necessary precautions you need to take. Hurricanes are nothing to sneeze at (I was in Frances and then a few weeks later, Jeanne), and conditions after a major hurricane are primitive at best. We were 3 weeks without electricity, had an enforced curfew, and were generally miserable. It's better to be safe than sorry.

I will talk with you again hopefully this weekend. Until then, do something crafty! :-)

No comments: