Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Overweight Condition...teeheehee

Here is another cute card made by my good friend, Shelly Hinkle. She makes a lot of sample cards for me, and I had to chuckle when I saw this one. I have been on a diet (since I stopped smoking and gained weight), but I'm hopeless, because I love all the foods she has listed here. So, how can I hope to lose weight when I'm a food-a-holic? I looked into Weight Watchers, and I can't afford Nutrasystem or Jenny Craig. So, I joined an online group called Spark People. It's a free site, and has a lot of cool, wonderful tools to help you on your weight loss journey. There are groups of people with like interests, and if you can't find a group you like, you can start your own. They have goals, and incentives, and a lot of low calorie high taste recipes. I have found a weight loss buddy (and even a few stamping friends), and I think I may succeed at last. So, if you have a few pounds to shed, check them out. If you join, tell them TheGlitterQueen sent you. :-)

I'm keeping my eye on Hurricane Gustav. I don't really want him coming here...we are still dealing with the water from T.S. Fay.

Talk to you again soon...

No comments: