Monday, August 25, 2008

Hope

There is always hope.This ATC was made by Shelly Hinkle, who is an excellent artist. The stamps are from My Paper Moon. The awareness ribbon stamp comes in 2 sizes and has a sheet that tells what all the different colored ribbons mean. You can buy the stamps singly or in a set

I finally got to press some rubber on Sunday. My vulcanizer resides on my screened in back porch, but with all the water we got from Tropical Storm Fay, my porch was wet and I couldn't plug the vulcanizer in. It finally dried out enough yesterday to press the stamps I needed for some orders. So if you have an order in house, it's done and ready to ship.

Hope you have a wonderful day...

1 comment:

Shirley said...

A truly lovely card for a wonderful cause! TFS, Becky. I have been wondering how all of you were fairing with Fay. I have been praying for all of you. That dingbat needs to head for GA and the Carolinas. We are in drought in NC. Enough of that. You have a beautiful card.