Friday, June 13, 2008

New Poll and New Stamps!

Take a minute to answer the poll on the left side of this page. It could be very lucrative for you to do so....

New stamps are here and ready to ship! Woohoo! I couldn't wait to get them on the website so I could play with them, but I managed. They are under "Rubber Stamps" and in the New Images category. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

These are some cards I put together quickly just so you could see...

Sandpipers

This is my Gibson Girl and she comes in 2 sizes, small and large. This is the large size.

I have had several requests to make some patriotic stamps for the angels who send cards and letters to the troops, and I gladly obliged.
So, all in all, this has been a very good Friday the 13th for me. :-)
I hope you have a great weekend. I plan on stamping.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love bird images, so the Sandpiper one got my attention right away. You did a beautiful job. Love it!
Veee