Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm excited!



Hello! It's been a little while since I posted, and I apologize.

Since my last post, it's:


  • been Mother's Day (I got a dozen roses from my kids)

  • been hectic at work (my brother is gone....whoopee!)

  • and tomorrow is my birthday, along with my youngest granddaughter's birthday (how cool is that?)

Emilie, will be 5 years old tomorrow, and she's excited. Her older sister just turned 11 the 6th of the month, and since that time Emilie has thought it was her birthday every day. I can remember the day she was born, she was the best birthday gift I ever got.

Here she is riding on a giant slug that was in an exhibit at McKee Jungle Gardens. I'm thinking that she needs to spend the night with me tonight and we can go to breakfast tomorrow morning and wear my tiara and have a grand birthday.

But all that is NOT why I'm excited. I have just completed putting together another stamp plate, and I'm really happy with this one. There are patriotic stamps, as well as 2 sizes of awareness ribbons (one is perfect for envelopes and one is perfect for the card). Also an ATC stamp for the back of an ATC, and several saying stamps, as well as some odds and ends. Now to send it off to the engraver. Then get the rubber pressed and onto the website.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: