Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Snowy Egret

Once again Michelle Zindorf has stamped a stunning card using My Paper Moon stamps (http://www.mypapermoon.com/).


Isn't this a gorgeous card? And the colors are stunning. I am so in awe of her work. You can visit her blog at http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/04/20/at-the-end-of-the-day-tutorial/ for step by step instructions to complete this card. Her tutorials are the greatest, if you have never checked out her blog. I look forward every day to see what Michelle has for us.

Now for my personal stuff....As some of you know, I stopped smoking on January 1st. Ahem, now I need to stop eating! Yes, I gained some weight after stopping my disgusting habit of smoking, and now I need to lose that weight. So, Saturday I started a new food regimen. Food regimen....sounds so much better than diet. I'm on day 4 now and so far so good. I haven't fallen off the wagon, even this morning when I thought I was going to have to drink my coffee black. I was going to suck it up and drink it, but my dear hubby found some skimmed milk ( might as well drink the coffee black) just in the nick of time.

I think I will be able to follow this food plan, and I expect to see some good results. I have done this particular regimen once before and lost 64 lbs., so I know it can be done, it's just up to me to do it. I also know I didn't get here in a few days, and I'm not going to get thin in a few days. I am just a very visual person, and I want to see results fast!

So, if you have any words of wisdom for me, I wish you would leave them in the comments section. I can use all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have really been enjoying browsing through your blog. You have a lot of great artwork and ideas.

I was wondering what kind of food plan you are following. I'm needing to lose weight so can feel better. I just feel so sluggish and I know it's cause of the extra weight I'm packing aroung.
Thanks for sharing,
Lou
lourdesfay@gmail.com