Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Mailbox

As promised, here is a scan of the mailbox card with a letter inside. I think it's so much better than the card I posted on April 14th.


I just used part of a stamp from My Paper Moon, from the Stampsations line, cut it to fit the mailbox, and viola! Done.

Here is a tip you can use: If you have any alcohol wipes (the kind you use to clean your finger before you prick it to test your blood sugar), put a little reinker on it and swipe it across some glossy cardstock. A quick way to make a gorgeous background.

I can't believe it's almost May. The weather here is still somewhat cool, and for as long as I can remember, it's been really, really hot this time of year. I really enjoying it.

Speaking of May, watch for some specials at My Paper Moon, since it's my birthday month (as well as Mother's day and my wedding anniversary). I'll post them here, just for you!

Talk to you again soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Tip! That is a great one. AND I think this card is wonderful. How did you do the sky? with a brayer or what? TIA
Again it is beautiful. I love that full background like a photo.
Veee

Becky said...

I'm not very good with a brayer, so I just use a sponge and sponge the color on, trying to blend as I go.