Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beautifully Made

Whew! Thursday and Friday, I woke up with migraines, which wipe me out. So, I wasn't able to post anything for a few days. This morning I woke up with a headache, but I think it was because it rained during the night, and with the barometric pressure change, I sometimes get headaches. It's gone now, so all is good...

So, this is what I worked on yesterday.



The stamps are all by My Paper Moon and can be found here. The lace on the right hand side is a Mrs. Grossman's sticker. I started by stamping the palm tree half off the page and coloring it in. Then I used a versamarker and clear embossing powder and heat embossed the image. I brayered on aqua ink at an angle, then brayered on aquamarine at the top for contrast. At the bottom I brayered on a clay chalk ink, and wiped the ink off the palm tree. I used a white brilliance and sponged it on between the aqua and the clay to make the wave line. I stamped the "beautifully made" sentiment on the top and glued a gold shell charm on the bottom.

Thanks for taking the time to look. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask....

Talk to you soon.

No comments: