Saturday, February 2, 2008

My ATC's

As promised (although late) here are a couple of ATC's I recently made. I like ATC's, the canvas is small and the possibilities are endless.


For this ATC, I had clipart of the hand with all the designs already drawn on it, so it was just a matter of coloring in the image. When I use clipart that's printed on regular printer paper, I like to laminate it. That way, it's almost like a photo, and you can stamp on the shiny surface with a waterproof permanent ink.

For this ATC, the image of the eyes are actually from the same stamp, I just stamped half on each side of the paper, and colored the eyes differently, and it looks like 2 different images. The key looks black, but it's really copper colored.

I purchased a couple of new stamp sets and I'll be working with those this weekend, so I'll post next week once I decide on a design.

Also, SUPER BOWL XLII is tomorrow! Woohoo! The anticipation is driving me crazy! Go Patriots! (I have to laugh here...until this year I never really liked football, but it has become my new sports interest...but only NFL football).

Talk to you soon...

No comments: