Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Cuttlebug...

As promised in an earlier post, here are more cuttlebug cards. You can't tell it from the scan, but the center piece is embossed with the Cuttlebug. I believe it's the embossing folder set Fancy Corners. I embossed it on the green cardstock, then sponged over the raised parts with complementary colors of ink. The background papers are from K & Company. and another....

This one is done the same way. I used a coral brilliance ink to complement this card.


I love the look of these little embossed "medallions". And the only thing stamped on the card is the verse on the inside. Again, the background papers are from K & Company.


Did you see the lunar eclipse last night? I sat in my backyard from 10:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. and watched the moon getting more reddish brown. Good stuff. If you missed it, that's the last total lunal eclipse for 2008. There will be a total solar eclipse in August, but it will have a very narrow window of visibility, which will not include the U. S. Parts of the U. S. may be able to view a partial eclipse, though, so stay tuned...

Now that I've gotten that little bit of information out of my head, I will tell you that I joined a swap....Animals with Hats. I have mine already thought out and mostly made, and when they are complete, I will post one here before I mail them off. This will be a fun swap and I can't wait to see what I get back.

I'm also trying to come up with an idea so I can give stuff away here...if you have any suggestions, please, please, please let me know. You can email me or just leave a comment.

That's all for today....talk to you again soon....

1 comment:

Gabby Faye said...

Love the cards. Have you come up with any cute projects for a 5 year old yet? I love the subscription feature of your blog. This way I don't miss anything. We still have to "do" lunch.