Friday, February 8, 2008

Another scrapbook layout...

As promised, here is another scrapbook page:


I like this layout....it's clean looking and simple enough that my pictures are the focal point. I like to look at other's elaborate layouts, but that's not my style. I like my photos to be the center of attention. After all, that's the reason I scrapped them in the first place.

Woohoo! My cuttlebug, which I have nicknamed "Bug" has finally arrived. I only got a few of the embossing folders, but I can already see that I'll be saving my money to buy more. I only got to play with it a little bit, but it's sooooo much fun. I'll be using my Quickutz dies much more frequently now.

And I like the fact that I can use the Sizzix dies, also.

I got my beeswax, too, but haven't had time to play with it yet. I am hoping to get to play some tomorrow, but my day is going to be pretty busy. We'll have to wait and see. I'll post pictures if I get to play.

Have a GREAT weekend!


No comments: