Friday, January 18, 2008

Domino Art


Here are some more domino stamp samples by Kristy Christopherson! Enjoy...

This is a pin










I have long been a fan of Kristy's art, and I'm thrilled that she's made these samples. The domino stamps are very versatile, and she has used them to make pins and cards, as well as stamped on dominoes.

I haven't been very good about posting, have I? And I was going to turn over a new leaf! However, I have been very busy at work (it's the end of the year stuff, you know....W-2's, etc., as well as closing out the books) and.....I quit smoking. That was my New Year's Resolution, and I'm happy to day that I am now 18 days smoke-free. You probably would not have liked me had I posted those first few days. And I still have my moments, but it's getting easier. My dear hubby quit along with me, and there were a few times I thought we might just kill each other, but he's getting better, too. We just might make it after all....


I have been working on some word challenges for a group I'm in, and that's been a lot of fun. Fortunately, the words are going along with some valentine's I'm making for the troops, so I'm essentially killing 2 birds with 1 stone.


Here are a few of the cards...






I guess I've rambled on long enough...I'll talk to you again, soon...




No comments: