Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Stockings Were Hung...


I wanted to share this Christmas card I made for my youngest granddaughter, Emilie. I used real wallpaper for the wall, brick paper for the fireplace, stamped the fire, and used stickers for the snowman and stockings. The hearth and mantle were scraps of paper where I had used up some leftover alcohol ink and look like marble in real life. It was an easy card to make, and I'm sure she'll like it.
For those of you who are finished with your Christmas shopping, you have my highest regards. I haven't even started yet. I know what I'm getting the 10 year old, but I have no idea what to get the 4 year old. There are so many toys that have been recalled that it's scary. I hate to buy her clothes only, so I'm in a dilemma. I'll figure it out, though....I always do.
I've just about finished my Christmas cards, and have most of them addressed, just waiting for stamps, so a trip to the post office is in order. It's a madhouse this time of year. I still have to sort out some cards that are going to the troops and get them in the mail, so I think 1 trip to the post office is going to have to suffice.
I'll be back soon with some more Christmas cards, but wanted to share this with you.

No comments: