Today we're going to make a seashore card, which can be used for thinking of you, get well, birthday, or actually any occasion. These are fun and easy to make. There isn't a particular technique, so let's get started.
- On white cardstock, stamp the seashore stamp (My Paper Moon) about 2/3 of the way down the card.
- Color in the rocks and the water with markers or colored pencils.
- If desired, you can add some clear glitter glue to the water to give it sparkle.
- With a white gel pen, go over some of the water to make waves.
- Stamp the seagull stamps in the sky.
- With chalk, make clouds.
- For the sand at the bottom of the card, I mixed a few drops of a brown reinker with spackling compound until I got the color of sand, then applied to the card.
- Embellish with a seashell charm.
- Layer on a complementary color of cardstock.